Welcome to the Aiken Running Club!!!
From the clay roads of horse country to the hills of Houndslake, from Odell Weeks and Citizens Park to the Colleton Ave. loop, from Hitchcock Woods to the Greeneway, our little corner of paradise has some of the best places to run.
Whether you are a walker or a runner, training for your first 100 meter sprint or a seasoned marathoner, we welcome you to get out and explore this wonderful area with us on foot and share the support, camaraderie, competition, and focus on a healthier lifestyle in our amazing community.
The Aiken Running Club is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization for men and women of all ages, interested in the promotion of fitness and good health through running. Since being founded in 1979, our interests have gone beyond competitive running. We encourage our members to participate in road races, track events, cross country runs, fun runs, and social runs. We support family running and we promote fair competition for people of all ages and abilities.
Club meetings are typically held monthly to discuss upcoming events and to provide members information to improve ourselves as runners. Our website and Facebook page provides members with news of upcoming events and meetings. The Aiken Running Club organizes and assists in several local events.
Join the Aiken Running Club and:
* Meet people who share an interest in running and being fit
* Receive running tips, event information, race results, and occasional humor
* Talk to and train with all runners; beginners, experienced, marathoners, etc.
* Get encouragement and support for your fitness efforts, no matter your age or ability
* Help put on top-quality runs and competitions
* Learn about running-related issues at club meetings with featured speakers
* Have access to area race applications and training groups
* Enjoy social events with other ARC members and participate in local races
* Participate in runs at Odell Weeks, Citizen’s Park, or around the neighborhoods of Aiken
* Get a Club T-Shirt (see photos below) with membership!
Aiken Running Club Membership Application:
Membership ($20): PayPal Membership Link
Extra T-Shirts ($10 each): PayPal Extra T-Shirt Link (link currently disabled)
Aiken Running Club 2018 Calendar:
ARC 2018 Calendar Check back often for events and updates!
Race Directors: Make sure your event is included in our calendar!
Send e-mail to email@example.com with your event details.